A specialist in Chinese Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine
DR. WANG'S BACKGROUND
Dr. Wang had eight years of medical training in Northern China. As a physician, she practiced both Western and traditional Chinese medicine at a major hospital in China before coming to the United States. She is licensed in both California and Washington states.
Dr. Wang uses an integrated treatment approach in working with her patients. She believes that health care is teamwork and is most effective within the context of an integrative plan that coordinates all aspects of care while emphasizing the collaboration between healthcare providers. She embraces the idea of empowering patients while honoring the various forms of care that each patient chooses.
ACCOLADES AND DISTINCTIONS
- Diplomat in Acupuncture by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Core faculty member at Bastyr Center for Natural Health
- Associated professor in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine department at Bastyr Univeristy
- Teaches acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, and in the doctoral program for oncology
- Practicing member of Seattle Cancer Treatment and Wellness Center